Reliance Jio Diwali Dhan Dhana Dhan offer

Reliance Jio Diwali Dhan Dhana Dhan offer

RELIANCE JIO DHAN DHANA DHAN OFFERS

Reliance Jio recharges of Rs. 399 purchased between October 12 and October 18 will entitle the buyers to 100 percent cashback from the company. This is part of the Reliance Jio Diwali Dhan Dhana Dhan offer, which runs till a day before Diwali – on October 19, Jio recharges will see a revision in the tariff.

JIOFI FESTIVAL OFFER

JioFi Festive Offer in which you get JioFi @ a 50% Discount i.e. Rs, 999/-.Offer started on 20th Sept and was available on Flipkart, Jio.com & Amazon.in. It was available on flipkart during the big billion sale in which it was also sold out.The offer was supposed to end on 30th Oct but due to amazing response and great demand Jio further extended this offer until diwali.

The main reason for this offer was to give all the 2G and 3G users the opportunity to experience the true 4G speed and network.As We all know that  Jio has already covered 90% of the market and it wishes to take over the other 10%

RESERVE LOWEST TARIFFS

This recharge will work like an advance recharge and customers can use it after the expiry of their current recharge validity. A tariff plan revision is planned from 19th October

 

 100% CASHBACK OFFER BY RELIANCE JIO

All Reliance Jio customers who recharge in this offer period with MRP 399 will be eligible for a 100% cashback offer of Rs 400 in the form of 8 vouchers of Rs 50 denomination. These vouchers can be redeemed, one at a time, against future Jio recharges of Rs 309
& above plans and against Rs 91 & above data add-ons. The redemption can be done after 15th November 2017.

WHERE TO AVAIL THIS OFFER

Reliance Jio customers can recharge with MRP 399 from all available channels:
MyJio, Jio.com ,Jio Store, Reliance Digital, Partner Retail Stores, Digital Partners: JioMoney, PayTM, AmazonPay, PhonePe, Mobikwik

I hope you like the article of reliance jio

Follow Letstakereview for more upates

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *