It is difficult to compose this blog since I adore every single place in Mumbai.
Peace and serenity at Banganga tank, Malabar Hills, Mumbai
- South Mumbai: South Mumbai is my supreme most loved place to find in Mumbai. Some of my must do exercises to do in So Bo (as the cool children call it) are: Watching nightfalls at Marine drive, respecting craftsmanship deco legacy structures, gorging on Aram Vada pao and gigantic sugarcane juice, watching motion pictures in legacy theaters, drinking at Mondegar, Leopold and Gokul, looking at the most recent
- Masjid: Near CST otherwise known as VT station, it is my yearly frequent amid the Ramadan time frame. I am a veggie lover still appreciate chasing for vegan dishes amid the Ramadan time frame in Mohammed Ali Road, Masjid zone. On consistent days likewise, the region interests me. I have spent numerous days investigating the numerous legacy structures, mosques and sanctuaries in the territory. Not to overlook, my own holding with the ghetto kids close Masjid station.
- Bandra: Breezy, aesthetic and exceptionally chic, Bandra invigorates me each time I go there. Regardless of whether it is investigating the tasteful bistros or simply getting a charge out of a straightforward sweet corn on Bandstand promenade, Bandra has something for everybody. The perspectives of Bandra Worli Sea Link are the feature. The star houses are another fascination. Despite everything I recall the frenzy I saw when I saw Bollywood hotshot Shahrukh Khan waving to his fans from his home Mannat on his birthday. The graffiti,heritage structures and crosses add appeal to the Chapel street.
- Santa Clause Cruz: I cherish getting down at this and investigate its curious avenues. I adored spending numerous nights viewing plays and spotting big names at the notable Prithvi theater. Previously, then after the fact the play, I made it a point to walk around the neighboring Juhu Beach. On two events, I sat tight for quite a long time to see Mr. Amitabh Bachchan show up before his fans outside his home in Juhu.
- Powai: I found Powai Lake and IIT Powai while I was learning photography. We were taken to the IIT grounds to clean our abilities. It was invigorating for me to find a sprawling green scope in a city which is perpetually space crunched. The lake had involved my consideration for quite a while when I was there. What's more, goodness, likewise the notice board, "Don't wander around in night. There are panthers around."
- Khotachiwadi: The old legacy houses close to the fortress zone interested me. I made many visits simply strolling in the interesting paths of this province. What is uncommon about this place is that every one of the homes are comprised of wood. A large number of the first houses have vanished. However, many still remain steadfast, giving us a look at the past.
- Bhaucha Dhakka: I would frequently board the main neighborhood prepare from my home in Navi Mumbai to Dockyard Road. Beginning at 4 a.m., I would achieve Bhaucha Dhakka by 5-6 a.m. The numerous anglers would gather here to offer the fish. The confused development and the sheer amount of marine life sold on lanes astounded me.
- Sewri: Sewri was my most loved frequent for viewing the transitory Flamingoes each February. I would join a photography gathering and would welcome the faraway visitors each winter alongside different lovers. Alternate spots I discovered incredible for flamingo viewing are Nerul and Sagar Vihar in Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
- Vipassana Center, Boriwali: The quiet one encounters here is uncommon in a clamorous city like Mumbai. In the event that I touched base here by ship, the sights would get my consideration. By means of street, the salt skillet had my eyes peeled in transit. I can invest hours here, simply doing nothing.
You also can appreciate these spots whenever you are in Mumbai. Obviously, there are numerous more places in Mumbai which are near my heart. Possibly a spin-off of this blog will take after soon.